- Launch, monitor and support “Bramble Home” as a new, local option for people with complex housing needs.
- Market and support newly developed respite home, “Alice’s House,” as option for families in need of respite in an accessible home.
- Introduce Inclusive Schooling, a model for implementing inclusive practices for students, with three pilot schools for grades 3, 6, and 10, to intentionally strengthen social connections prior to transition age.
- Leverage Project CARE, a community collaborative that supports individuals with disabilities impacted by violence, to decrease isolation and connect people in safe virtual spaces.
- Promote the use of technology in the areas of transportation, employment, and community integration through the developing and sharing at least four stories in targeted PR campaigns.
- Identify and address emerging technology needs related to access, training, and support for people served to reduce disparities.
Our 2021 Annual Plan identifies goals and action steps for the year. Each goal is rooted in our Strategic Plan and represents concrete steps toward our long-term objectives.
Our 2019-2022 Strategic Plan identified five focus areas that will allow us to respond to the needs of our stakeholders and position Hamilton County DD Services for the future. You can see our Strategic Plan at strategicplan.hamiltondds.org.