- Host at least 12 family sessions throughout the year to share relevant resources and identify support gaps.
- Offer Charting the LifeCourse as ongoing support to parents of young children, ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Target underserved communities to proactively support all eligible, at-risk babies for better future outcomes.
- Connect at least 250 advocates and families to neighborhood opportunities to foster meaningful, healthy relationships.
- Share advocacy opportunities so 90% of newly referred people receive support in accessing at least one advocacy option.