- Strengthen partnerships in the medical community so people with DD who are most impacted by mental health and medical concerns will have fewer crisis care needs and increased stability.
- Invest in new models of care with UC Health and Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center psychiatry, nursing, and social work teams.
- Identify at least five new community partners to engage, share HCDDS services, and survey for support gaps.
- Strengthen partnerships with other DD providers so newly identified support gaps are addressed.
- Actively communicate the role of HCDDS and supports available to families, providers, and community partners, including training social workers and other key medical partners.
- Actively promote community employment opportunities to increase by 10% the number of people with DD who have jobs in the community.