Service Quality & Fiscal Responsibility
- Evaluate the impact and benefits of remote work and technology use to make strategic recommendations.
- Modernize My Plan form and processes to be entirely digital and streamlined for providers, SSAs and families.
- Offer advanced cultural competency training for HCDDS staff to manage unique pandemic and social stressors.
- Invest in Northstar training so more providers are able to support people most impacted by mental health and DD, and to best help staff through COVID-19.
- Implement a plan for ongoing education of county administrators and commissioners about HCDDS’ budget, finances, and long-term plans.
- Evaluate recommendations from Impact Group report to simplify agency position descriptions and modernize pay schedules.
Our 2021 Annual Plan identifies goals and action steps for the year. Each goal is rooted in our Strategic Plan and represents concrete steps toward our long-term objectives.
Our 2019-2022 Strategic Plan identified five focus areas that will allow us to respond to the needs of our stakeholders and position Hamilton County DD Services for the future. You can see our Strategic Plan at strategicplan.hamiltondds.org.